Clearwater Beach Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Clearwater Beach? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 11 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here are some top hotels and accommodations liked by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Camelot Beach Suites is a dog-friendly hotel, offering an outdoor pool for its human guests along with in-room kitchens. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's overall value and beach locale.
- Pets are welcome at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Clearwater Beach. This hotel offers free WiFi and living rooms. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and location's sightseeing.
- Dogs can join their owners at Sandpearl Resort. This resort offers guests free WiFi and MP3 docks. Our customers enjoy this 4-star resort's bar and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Clearwater Beach
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 79°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 52°F
- April-June: the average is 90°F during the day and 61°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 52°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Clearwater Beach is 54.70 inches
Exploring Clearwater Beach with Your Pet
Known for its beautiful sunsets and seaside, Clearwater Beach has lots to offer visitors including its aquarium, live music, and entertainment. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Pier 60 Park and Clearwater Marine Aquarium. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Sand Key Park and Beach Walk. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Petland Largo, Aquarium Quest, or Pet Safari.