Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Cleveland hotel in historic Arcade
Popular property highlights
Located in Cleveland's Entertainment District, adjacent to East 4th Street and within walking distance of the Horseshoe Casino, the Theater District, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Progressive Field, and the Quicken Loans Arena.
This Hyatt Regency has restaurant, lounge, and coffee bar. A 24-hour fitness center and business center are also on site. WiFi access is available throughout.
Recently renovated guestrooms have vaulted ceilings and Hyatt's signature Grand Beds. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access, TVs with cable, and KenetMD Signature toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade
Renovations & Closures
- Select guestrooms
Housed in the historic Arcade, a shopping and dining landmark, this downtown Cleveland hotel is four blocks from Lake Erie and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and six blocks from the Cleveland Convention Center.
The Hyatt Regency's dining options include 1890 Restaurant, offering American and Continental fare, and the 1890 Coffee Bar, offering baked goods and specialty Starbucks coffee drinks.
Recreational amenities at this smoke-free property include a 24-hour fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights. The hotel offers 14 meeting rooms and 7,000 sq feet (650 sq meters) of conference space, a 24-hour business center, and free WiFi throughout.
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms 14
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 9
- Total number of rooms - 293
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1890
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 7100
- Conference space size (meters) - 660
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free weekday newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pay movies
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
1890 Restaurant – Contemporary, wood-paneled, lobby-level restaurant offering Continental and American fare such as New York strip steaks and salmon. Open daily for breakfast and lunch (limited lunch menu on weekends).
1890 Lounge – Adjacent to the restaurant. Appetizers and light fare. Open from mid-afternoon to late evening 7 days a week.
1890 Coffee Bar – Next to 1890 Restaurant and Lounge, this shop offers baked goods and Starbucks Coffee®. Open from early morning to mid-afternoon Monday through Friday, and from early morning to early afternoon Saturday and Sunday.
Room service available from early morning to late night.
Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a surcharge.
Nearby Things to Do
Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade offers a 24-hour fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights. Onsite massage services are available. Beauty services include manicures, pedicures, waxes, and facials.
Washington Golf Learning Center is a public course less than five miles from the hotel. Lakewood Little Links Golf Course is just over nine miles away; Little Met Golf Course is within 11 miles. Running tracks and paths are nearby.
- Golfing nearby
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 200 per stay)
- Dogs only
- Up to 50 lb
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Arcade Cleveland Hyatt
- Cleveland Hyatt
- Cleveland Hyatt Arcade
- Hyatt Cleveland Arcade
- Hyatt Regency Arcade
- Hyatt Regency Arcade Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Arcade Hotel Cleveland
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland Arcade
- Regency Arcade
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland Arcade Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Ohio
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Hotel Cleveland
- Hyatt Cleveland
We should mention
Up to 3 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.