Book your room at Renaissance Cleveland Hotel
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Get an overview of this hotelDowntown hotel linked to Quicken Loans Arena
Tower City Center
This hotel on Cleveland's Public Square is linked to Tower City Center, Quicken Loans Arena, and Progressive Field via indoor walkways. Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Great Lakes Science Center and Historic Warehouse District are also close at hand.
Vaulted ceilings and a marble fountain define the lobby. Guests dine on Mediterranean cuisine in the Sans Souci Restaurant.
Wireless Internet access
Traditionally decorated rooms at Renaissance Cleveland Hotel have varying views and offer cable TV, pay movies, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Early 20th-century styling graces this downtown hotel, whose lobby features a vaulted ceiling, high-arched windows, and marble fountain. Located on Cleveland's Public Square, it connects via climate-controlled walkways to venues including a federal courthouse, Quicken Loans Arena, Tower City Center, and shopping complex that includes a public transit stop.
The hotel offers 62,000 square feet of meeting and banquet facilities, as well as a business center with several computers. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is available in public areas. Also on site are an atrium with indoor pool, and fitness center with locker rooms. The main restaurant serves Mediterranean-inspired cuisine.
The property is smoke-free. (Fines apply for smoke-free violations).
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 62000
- Conference space size (meters) - 5760
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Indoor pool
- Meeting rooms 34
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 15
- Number of meeting rooms - 38
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 491
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor pool
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 13.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 13.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Sans Souci - The hotel's award winning main restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and serves a fresh and innovative Mediterranean-inspired cuisine on white tablecloths in a large dining room with murals, a fireplace, tall pillars, and high beamed ceilings.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel has an indoor pool in an airy atrium plus a dry sauna and a fitness center with locker and shower facilities. Massage services can be arranged.
Travelers can jog nearby; sail, kayak, and Jet Ski within five miles of the hotel; and play golf at three or more public courses within 25 miles. There are also tennis and squash courts within 10 miles of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 13.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 27 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per day (in/out privileges)
- Cleveland Hotel
- Cleveland Hotel Renaissance
- Cleveland Renaissance
- Cleveland Renaissance Hotel
- Hotel Cleveland
- Hotel Renaissance Cleveland
- Renaissance Cleveland
- Renaissance Cleveland Hotel
- Renaissance Hotel Cleveland
- Renaissance Cleveland Hotel Ohio