Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Hotel in Downtown Cleveland
Popular property highlights
This 14-story Cleveland hotel is adjacent to Tower City Center, with shops, restaurants, a day spa, and a metro station. An enclosed walkway connects the hotel to Progressive Field and Quicken Loans Arena, and Horseshoe Casino is also nearby.
The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland offers locker rooms with sauna, and a well-equipped, 24-hour fitness center with complimentary water and fresh fruit.
Guestrooms offer down comforters, signature bathrobes, minibars, laptop-compatible safes, iPod docks, twice-daily housekeeping, coffeemakers, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland
Renovations & Closures
In addition to a fitness center, the hotel offers men's and women's locker rooms. An onsite restaurant serves three meals a day, and 19,000 sq. feet (1,765 sq. meters) of conference space are available for events. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas.
Amenities include laundry services, 24-hour in-room dining, concierge services, and 24-hour valet parking (surcharge).
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Electric car charging station
- Meeting rooms 10
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 2
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 19,000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 206
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 14
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day ), Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Private bathroom
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Smart TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
TURN Bar and Kitchen - A nod to the spirit and legacy of Cleveland's steel-working industry, TURN Bar and Kitchen adapts to the palates and moods of diners throughout the day. In the morning, the locally sourced menu focuses on hearty, healthy dishes. Lunch attracts a mix of locals and guests with its signature made-to-order Pho, prepared tableside. As the working day winds down, a steam whistle signals the start of the happy hour, featuring sushi and strong spirits. Dinner offers modern American plates and flaming ice cream with local whiskey. As the evening winds down, a late-night menu of tapas is paired with DJ-spun music.
MUSE - a casually-chic dining experience featuring contemporary American cuisine inspired by simple farm-to-table ingredients cooked to perfection. MUSE offers breakfast, lunch and dinner Monday - Saturday. Brunch is served on Sunday.
Lobby Lounge on 6 - Home to the Rocktails - hit cocktails and martinis - and light fare in the evenings, providing the perfect atmosphere for those looking to unwind.
Nearby Things to Do
The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland features men's and women's locker rooms, saunas, Ritz Carlton toiletries, and complimentary water and fresh fruit. A 24-hour fitness center has treadmills, stationary bicycles, elliptical machines, and free weights.
Lake Erie is within a mile of the hotel, offering seasonal activities such as jogging, cycling, boating, fishing, and swimming.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 125 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 75.00 per stay
- Up to 50 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 75.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 125 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
- Cleveland Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz-Carlton Cleveland
- Ritz-Carlton Hotel Cleveland
- Ritz-Carlton Cleveland Hotel
- Cleveland Ritz Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton Cleveland Hotel Cleveland
- The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland Ohio
- Ritz Cleveland
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland is listed in the 2011 Travel + Leisure 500.