Consider yourself on your perfect holiday: you might think you'll be walking through the lanes, gazing up at the monuments or the lovely landscapes wherever you look. Still, Clifton Suspension Bridge is one draw you have been especially prepared for. For a while, it's been an item on your bucket list, and now is finally the day to get there.
What Are the Best Places to Stay at Clifton Suspension Bridge?
Hotels near Clifton Suspension Bridge
When you arrive at Clifton Suspension Bridge, you'll find memories that will last a lifetime.
You will find it in Bristol, a city that attracts travelers from all over the world.
It's easy for you to stay close to Clifton Suspension Bridge, with 8 accommodations within 0.1 miles. Alternatively, think about staying in Bath. It’s 11 miles away and has a lot of hotels. You'll have at least 51 to pick from. The Bath Priory Hotel and Spa, Royal Crescent Hotel and Macdonald Bath Spa are some you can consider.
If you are like most of us, the splitting up of your budget is invariably an important consideration. There are some reasonably priced hotels nearby that will certainly come as a relief. The options are the Avon Gorge Hotel, 0.2 miles away, and the Victoria Square Hotel, found just 0.5 miles away.
This area also boasts a range of remarkably comfortable upmarket hotels. The Rodney Hotel and the Regency Bristol Hotel are easy to reach at distances of just 0.4 miles for the former and 0.8 miles for the latter.
There's no need to go without hot coffee and delectable treats in the streets surrounding Clifton Suspension Bridge. Boston Tea Party is a well-known spot frequented by residents and tourists alike, and is merely an easy stroll away. Tourists needing a more filling dining experience can devour a meal at Thali Cafe, a restaurant that's also nearby. But don't end things there! Join your friends for a few wines at Amoeba.
Before you depart, check out some of the other things to see and do that are in the vicinity of Clifton Suspension Bridge:
- See the exhibits and learn their history at Camera Obscura, one of the quirkier art spaces.
- Stop by Clifton Downs and Observatory to experience the wonders of the cosmos.
- Work on your spiritual side while on the raod and join other worshipers at Christ Church Clifton.
- You're certain to see Clifton Cathedral at some point during your stay. As the area's principal Catholic church, the locals regularly gather here.
- There's no doubt you will fall in love with the colorful and unusual art on display at Royal West of England Academy, where you'll easily spend a few hours satisfying your cultural cravings.
It's just 1 mile from Clifton Suspension Bridge to the closest rail station, Clifton Down.
Our roster of rooms in Bristol has everything you want, so you can be sure to have choices near Clifton Suspension Bridge you'll enjoy. Bristol experienced quite a few newcomers over the past year, so start going. Need help making a decision? All the insider info you're searching for you'll find at your fingertips. You can do so boldly when the time comes to make your reservation, too: countless explorers approved of their Bristol hotel.
- Looking for suites that are comfortable as well as clean? You'll find it here.
- You'll find lodging in Bristol are quick to welcome you with neat and clean rooms.
- As you might hope near such a magnificent site, the staff at lodging near Clifton Suspension Bridge go beyond the expected.
It's understandable why rooms near Bristol had greater numbers of visitors in the last twelve months than 2015. And thanks to our broad registry of hotels near Clifton Suspension Bridge, we see your favored place in your future.
You'll still have more to see and do in Bristol with Clifton Suspension Bridge checked off your agenda.
- Head out on the town to top off the exploration with a bang; when the sun comes up, get cultured about Bristol's background.
- Take some time to plan some pastimes, and you'll soon also find Bristol is an ace when it comes to hospitality.
- Until recently, Bristol sightseeing has been a closed book, but reservations have been taking off, meaning now is a good moment to book.
Wave goodbye to the views you're used to and call on some all-new photo ops. You'll never regret planning a trip to Bristol, especially when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Clifton Suspension Bridge. Book today!