When you envision a brand-new city, you perhaps picture yourself rambling around the city center, noticing the lovely environment or the monuments wherever you look. But there is one attraction you have been especially anticipating: Clock Tower. For a while, it has been an entry on your bucket list, and now is finally the time to tick it off.
What Are the Best Places to Stay Near Clock Tower?
Hotels near Clock Tower
If Clock Tower is at the top of your to-do list, you'd probably like to learn a bit more about it?
It is only one of many hidden treasures that Beirut, the country's capital, offers travelers.
The immediate area within 2 miles of Clock Tower features 63 hotels. The Le Gray is located just 0.2 miles from Clock Tower. Some more popular options are the Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, 0.5 miles away, and the InterContinental Le Vendome Beirut, 2 miles away.
You can allocate extra coin for activities if you opt to stay at one of the nearby budget hotels. The InterContinental Phoenicia Beirut and the Sofitel Beirut Le Gabriel are a couple of well-placed options that can be found 0.6 miles and 1 mile away.
If you're looking around for a hotel room that's a little extra special, you'll come across lots of upmarket establishments close by. One of the local favorites is the Etoile Suites Boutique Hotel Down Town, a walk of just 0.05 miles away. There is also the Markazia Suites. You'll easily find this spot just 0.2 miles away.
If you stroll around the streets near Clock Tower, you will find Geek Express. Have a coffee, munch on some sweet treats and take in the wonderful sights and sounds. If you're after a more substantial meal, enjoy the local fare at Indigo on the Roof. But that's not all! Join your pals for a few wines at Hole In The Wall.
Make certain you save some time in your schedule to go experience some of the other things that are available in the vicinity of Clock Tower:
- Gaze at the surrounding architecture or just find a vantage point and introduce yourself to some of the area's community members when you visit Nejmeh Square.
- Interested in local politics? Take the time to visit Parliament Building of Lebanon. The decisions made inside this significant civic building have had an enormous role in shaping this region over many years.
- Understand the history and customs of the local Muslim community when you plan a visit to Mohammed Al Amin Mosque.
- When locals meet up with friends and family, they go to Martyrs Square, a lively civic square.
- An unmistakable building, National Evangelical Church is a well-recognized part of the local landscape. The church plays a significant role in the religious and social life of the region.
Expedia's motels and lodging in Beirut Central District furnish all the things you require, so you can be certain to get a place to stay near Clock Tower you'll love. Beirut Central District welcomed more than a few sightseers in the past year, so get going. Need help making a decision? All the insider information you're looking for you'll find right here. When reservation time is here, rest easy: numerous travelers would endorse their Beirut Central District hotel to their family members.
- As you might expect near such a marvelous site, the fronk desk service at hotels close to Clock Tower is grand.
- "Orderly, neat, and waiting to receive you" is how Beirut Central District hotel rooms will be waiting.
- Seeking spaces that are comfy as well as clean and neat? We have it here.
Rooms in Beirut Central District saw more visitors in the past year than the year before that, and it's understandable why. Your preferred spot awaits with our wide list of hotels near Clock Tower.
Beirut Central District Facts and Figures
With Clock Tower achieved, there are still further activities to do in Beirut Central District.
- Beirut Central District sights have been only for those in the know until recently, but stays have been taking off, meaning the time to book is now.
- Take an afternoon to plot some excursions, and you'll soon discover Beirut Central District also knows many things about setting out the welcome mat.
- Make your way into the perfect boutique to purchase some necessities and enjoy a delightful dish of the local cooking.
Say goodbye to the sights you're used to and call on more than a few all-new selfies. Planning a trip to Beirut Central District is unquestionably the best idea you've ever had, particularly when you take advantage of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Clock Tower from Expedia. Reserve now!