When you consider your upcoming getaway, you might think you'll be rambling through downtown, noticing the architecture or the lovely settings wherever you look. Still, Coaltown Museum is one draw you're especially looking forward to. Right now is finally the day to mark it off your bucket list.
Where Can I Stay Close to Coaltown Museum?
Hotels near Coaltown Museum
It's certainly worth taking the time to head to Coaltown Museum.
Getting there is part of the enjoyment, as it's located 170 miles from the country's capital city, Wellington, in an area called Westport.
With 12 accommodation options within 2 miles of Coaltown Museum, you will spend less time commuting and more time having fun. Only 0.4 miles away is the Bella Vista Motel Westport. The Buller Bridge Motel and the Westport Motels, 0.4 miles and 0.4 miles away, are also popular.
Would you much rather spend your precious dollars on activities? If so, opt to get your sleep at one of the numerous budget accommodation options nearby. The Bazil's Hostel & Surf School and the ASURE Chelsea Gateway Motor Lodge are two good options. The first is 0.9 miles away, while the other is 0.4 miles.
If you would rather book a room somewhere a bit more extravagant, you'll be glad to know that there are some such hotels close by. You should check out the latest deals at the Havenlee Homestay (0.7 miles away) and the Westport Holiday Park And Motels (1 mile away).
Only minutes away from Coaltown Museum, Yellow House Cafe & Restaurant (243 Palmerston Street, Westport) is normally filled with starving visitors. Don't call it a night yet! Melbourne Hotel (284 Palmerston Street, Westport) is a great place to stop by for some late-night cocktails.
After visiting Coaltown Museum, why not check out some of the other things to do here:
- “Work is the curse of the drinking classes,” is a sensible saying. Why don't you take the opportunity to drop in at Miner's Brewery and learn a bit about the place where this popular drink is made.
- See some incredible creatures during your visit to Tauranga Bay Seal Colony.
- Set aside some time to see a theater show at NBS Theatre and be entranced by the talented local actors.
- Garner sparkling gems of information while touring Mitchells Gully Gold Mine.
The train station, Westport Station, is 0.8 miles away from Coaltown Museum, making the train a convenient and popular method of transportation.
Westport rooms from Expedia offer everything you need, so you can be sure to have choices near Coaltown Museum that you'll enjoy. Westport had quite a few travelers last year, so start searching. Get the insider info you're looking for right here. You'll set off boldly once the moment arrives to make your reservation, too: travelers of all types would suggest their Westport hotel to an associate.
- From big families with children to travelers on their own, we offer accommodations that are comfy for everyone.
- You'll find Westport accommodation are prepared to invite you into presentable and neat rooms.
- As you might expect near such a stunning site, the staff at lodging around Coaltown Museum go beyond the expected.
It's understandable why rooms in Westport had more visitors in 2016 than 2015. You can stay right near your desired site with our vast database of hotels near Coaltown Museum.
After Coaltown Museum is checked off your schedule, you'll still have plenty to do in Westport.
- Find an endearing market to look for keepsakes and enjoy a mouthwatering dish of its most famous cooking.
- You'll realize Westport also knows a few things about custom treatment after some time spent on its abundant adventures.
- Westport has been kept secret, but it is now beginning to gain in status.
Paying a visit to Westport is always a good strategy, particularly when you have phenomenal deals on accommodation near Coaltown Museum from Expedia. Bid adieu to the scenes you're used to and say hi to more than a few new landscapes!