Get an overview of this hotelCochin hotel in Ernakulam with restaurant and coffee shop/café
Located in Ernakulam, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Sri Ramakrishna Advaita Ashrama and Marine Drive. Durbar Hall Art Gallery and Janardhanaswamy Temple are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a rooftop terrace are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a business center, a meeting room, and concierge services are onsite.
All 37 rooms boast fireplaces and offer free WiFi and TVs. Guests will also find room service, free newspapers, and free bottled water.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This hotel offers access to a business center and a meeting room. For a surcharge, the property provides a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available on request) and an area shuttle. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 37
- Number of floors - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Shopping on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Down Town - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 500 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for INR 500 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Please note: To comply with local law, no alcohol will be served in this property on the first day of every month. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 500 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 1250.00
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: INR 500.00 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
- Breakfast fee: between INR 150 and INR 200 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1160 per vehicle
- Crib (infant bed) fee: INR 500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 500 per night
- Abad Metro
- Abad Metro Cochin
- Abad Metro Hotel
- Abad Metro Hotel Cochin
- Hotel Abad Metro Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala
- Hotel Abad Metro Kochi (Cochin) India - Kerala
We should mention
A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December. A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).