Visiting Coconut Grove
Visitors to Coconut Grove are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- You'll find 87 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Darwin
- The closest major airport is in Darwin, NT (DRW-Darwin Intl.), 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Coconut Grove
Places to visit in the larger region include East Point Recreation Reserve, Darwin Military Museum, and Defence Of Darwin Experience. You'll also find Fannie Bay Race Course and Fannie Bay Gaol Museum in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Coconut Grove Holiday Apartments - With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its pool and quiet rooms.
Dressing for Coconut Grove
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 90°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 76°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 92°F as the daytime average and 75°F as the nighttime average
- Coconut Grove gets about 67.05 inches of rain per year
- October and November are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F