Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Room was huge but very dated. It was clean and the hotel staff were very nice. Oldest microwave/tv/fridge I've seen in a chain hotel. If all you need is a clean place to sleep and get clean it's fine. If you are hoping for luxury and trying to be romantic this is not your place.
We were very pleased with our accommodations and the staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. Also need to mention that the breakfast served was the best of anywhere I have stayed so far. It actually had different main items every day to choose from. We would definitely stay there again.
Enjoyed our stay. Good cookies. Hotel staff friendly. Would recommend friends and family and would stay there again.
Very beautiful & peaceful. Next to Hayden Lake but unfortunately no lake access. Stayed for dinner at the Clark House and it was Friday night & they hosted a Broadway style cabaret singer who was very entertaining & enjoyable. Food was good. Our server not so good. Will definitely stay there ...
The hotel was clean, very comfortable. Our son loved that the pool was 24 hours so he could swim after a long day. Breakfast in the morning was great. When I couldn't get the wifi to work to complete some homework they had an Ethernet cable available. They also had a business center downstairs with ...
Staff at the hotel were all very friendly and helpful. We really enjoyed our stay there. We had the breakfast buffet everyday, which was better than what we had expected (compared to most other typical "breakfast included" hotels). We also ended up eating dinner at the hotel restaurant 3 of the 4 ...
Staff was not up to what I expected, especially problematic was the breakfast service woman. Everything was a problem for her from coming in before SHE was prepared to what was being served. I finally started eating breakfast at a restaurant. Reservations needs remedial training.
We were greeted wonderfully. We were early for check-in and they let us have a room. When we opened the room 227, we were hit with years of cigarette smell in the room. We opened the window and left it open for 4 days. The order had permeated everything in the room. The carpets were saturated with ...
Nice joint in an old school building. Our room was on the 3rd floor. The roosevelt suite? I think it was called. Nice space with fireplace and victorian? style decor. Most of the facility was dated in terms of decor and paint and fixtures, etc. But it was all in very good condition and well cared ...
I really enjoyed staying in the Motel. The staff people were nice. My room was nice and clean. It was really nice I was able to bring my dog. Unfortunately, I have to leave early from Coeurd'Alene because it was smoke from the fires and I have asthma. I was able to get back my money from the other ...
Great amenities and staff is very friendly and helpful. I did not realize that they had an exercise room until towards the end of my visit. Easy to find and get on the road to where you are going.
This is our third time staying at this hotel. First 2 we were pleased with everything. However, this time around, not so much. I lifted the blankets on our beds to inspect the sheets, and found 2 strands of hair. Checked under the pillow and found another strand of hair. Called the front desk and ...
Nice hotel, great location on the Spokane river with nice views from our room. the only problem was our room smelled like an ash tray. We would have requested a different room but our friends were staying next door to us.
The dog bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Coeur d'Alene accommodation! Finding the ideal home away from home during your Northern Idaho holiday doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily book a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Coeur d'Alene. When you see the array of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Coeur d'Alene accommodations even welcome you to bring multiple pets along for your holiday.
- Northern Idaho is not just welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your moola for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book a hotel where you and your animals can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Pet lovers say Coeur d'Alene has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 4.7. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said pets couldn't have a total blast on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Northern Idaho has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can let loose. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Coeur d'Alene is popular among pet lovers like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to visit the area to frolic and explore. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?