Visiting Collaroy Plateau
Visitors can enjoy all that Collaroy Plateau has to offer including its parks. Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, and Bondi Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1494 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.), 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Collaroy Plateau
A favorite place to visit in the city is Edgar Gornall Wildflower Gardens. Additionally, in the area you'll find Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House.
As you make plans for a getaway to Collaroy Plateau, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 298 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney is located 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from the heart of Collaroy Plateau. This 5-star hotel in The Rocks features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to the airport and comfortable rooms.
- Sheraton Grand Sydney Hyde Park is 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from central Collaroy Plateau. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Sydney can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and proximity to public transit.
- Travelodge Hotel Sydney Airport is 14.9 mi (24 km) from the center of Collaroy Plateau. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Mascot can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Popular places to visit in the area include Bondi Beach, located 11.2 mi (18 km) from the city center, and Sydney Showground, which is 15.1 mi (24.2 km) away.
Dressing for Collaroy Plateau
- About 0 inches of rain falls on Collaroy Plateau each year