Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Shuttle driver's were very nice and helpful. Front desk and housekeeping found our camera we left in our room and are going to ship it back to us as we are about 2000 miles away.
The hotel restaurant, especially the crab cake, is the best in the whole area. The staff, especially Azam and Apam, were extremely nice. The rooms were nice, but we could hear the loud guests next door, who woke us up at 4 am. The room was clean for the most part, except some mildew in the shower. ...
It was definitely a 2.5 star hotel, right down to the bathroom sink that was stopped up and barely drained - to the recommendation of the front desk personnel asking if I'd mine coming to get a plunger to work on it because there was no room service personnel and he was at the front desk alone.
Our room was very comfortable and clean, unfortunately there were a lot of events that were not too pleasing such as a fight in the parking lot the first night,teen age girls having a water balloon fight at midnight outside our room and a car alarm that went off at 3 in the morning that took ten ...
Perfect place for a family trip to DC. Even though we rented a car, we took the metro to go to the capital to avoid traffic and save time to look for parking. Metro station, restaurants, grocery store & movie theater neer by. Very convenient! Room had full kitchen and spacious. I will definitely ...
Staff was great, the room was ok, sort of smelly, it was supposed to be a non smoking room but smell like cigarette smoke in there, maybe from the rooms on the side, bathroom was too small in my opinion, but I guess you get what you pay for... the price was right... relatively close to a metro station ...
it was a quick pleasant stop. Amenities were good and comfortable. Bathroom was very small - can't fit two people at a time.
My first impression was that the beds were lumpy. But they were sufficiently comfortable to sleep. Rooms were clean and newly appointed, had a fridge, breakfast was good, coffee in lobby, wifi, laundry, and an excercise room with new equipment. Even a nice porch to enjoy the evening,
Nice hotel and very friendly staff. Check in was quick and efficient. Nice they had a shuttle you could book to get to the stadium $15 round trip was worth it and no hassle of parking at the stadium. Would stay there again.
We were excited to see the room looked like the pictures on the site! The fully equipped kitchen was incredible to ever last detail. From the full size fridge and icemaker to the strainer, we had everything we needed to cook and eat. The hotel breakfast was amazing. My only complaint is the Town ...
I was not the one who stayed there. Company driver whose truck broke down and local people refused to fix it. He needed to stay until we could verify the place was not fixing his truck, so we were able to verify and bused him to Chicago. I wasn't there so I cannot rate your hotel. Truck is still ...
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly College Park accommodation! Choosing the ideal room during your Central Maryland adventure doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in College Park. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet snacks and outdoor play areas, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pooch. Some College Park accommodations even let youbring multiple pets along for your trip.
- Central Maryland is more than welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your cash for a new leash or more tennis balls and book a hotel where you and your furry family can get comfortable without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet owners say College Park has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being clean and friendly. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can relax.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have an exciting time on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Central Maryland has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can run and jump. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- College Park is a favorite among pet lovers like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to visit to frolic and explore. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?