Get an overview of this hotelCologne hotel in city centre, near cathedral
Popular property highlights
This Cologne hotel is 200 metres from the iconic cathedral, main train station, old town, and famous shopping streets.
Hilton Cologne hotel offers a fitness centre with a sauna, steam bath, personal training session, or professional massage.
Comfortable guestrooms at Hilton Cologne feature refrigerators, flat-screen satellite TVs, wireless Internet access, and desks. Coffee/tea makers and hair dryers are additional conveniences.
- Central location
- Helpful staff
- Overall room comfort
- WiFi could've been better
Fitness enthusiasts at Hilton Cologne can head to the Fit & Well health club to work out with the assistance of a personal trainer. After toning up in the gym, guests can indulge in a pampering massage, unwind in the sauna, or top up their tans in the solarium.
Multilingual staff at the concierge desk are on hand to assist with organizing trips and excursions, and practical onsite services include dry cleaning and currency exchange. The hotel also offers a buffet breakfast, light snacks, and traditional local dishes.
The hotel has extensive meeting facilities, and its courtyard terrace can be used for mid-meeting coffee breaks or business lunches, or hired for private cocktail parties or barbecues. WiFi in common areas is available (surcharge). Guests arriving by car will find parking facilities available on site (surcharge).
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 296
- Number of floors - 7
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 2002
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 11
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 296
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 14.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( EUR 14.95 per night )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Flat-panel TV
- Designer toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
konrad Restaurant - Modern restaurant defined by contemporary style, natural light and parquet floors, with ultra-modern light fittings and furnishings. Offers a buffet breakfast with options ranging from healthy to indulgent. The lunch buffet features regional and international specialties, ranging from pan-Asian cuisine to Cologne-style potato fritters. In addition, a fish buffet is served each Friday.
Ice Bar - Contemporary bar open until the early hours and featuring funky music, a bar made of real ice, cocktails of all kinds, and more than 100 different kinds of vodka.
Lobby Caffe & Bar - Open throughout the day and until 1 AM every evening, this cafe offers a wide range of specialty coffees, teas and fresh juices, alongside cakes, pastries, Koelsch beer and a wide range of cocktails and Johnny Walker whiskies. Hosts live entertainment in the evenings.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 40 per pet, per stay (maximum EUR 40 per stay)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Deposit: EUR 50 per day
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Cologne. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 27 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 28 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 40 per pet, per stay (maximum EUR 40 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.00 per night
- Cologne Hilton
- Hilton Cologne
- Hilton Hotel Cologne
- Cologne Hilton International
- Hilton Cologne Hotel Cologne
- Hilton International Cologne
- Hilton Cologne Hotel
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing a room with one adult (rooms can only accommodate 2 guests)