Get an overview of this hotelCologne hostel in Deutz, near Wallraf-Richartz-Museum
Popular property highlights
Located in Deutz, this hostel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Cologne Triangle Panorama, Wallraf-Richartz-Museum, and City Hall. Great St. Martin Church and Alter Markt are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and meeting rooms are available at this smoke-free hostel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a computer station, free newspapers, and tour/ticket assistance.
Rooms offer showers and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Jugendherberge Köln-Deutz City- Hostel
The hostel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This business-friendly hostel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Jugendherberge Köln-Deutz City- Hostel is a smoke-free property.
- Free breakfast
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 156
- Number of floors - 8
- Meeting rooms 8
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Television in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2003
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Jugendherberge Köln-Deutz City- Hostel has a restaurant on site.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 15
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 9:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Cologne. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Jugendherberge Köln-Deutz City-Hostel
- Jugendherberge Köln-Deutz City-Hostel Cologne
- Jugendherberge Köln-Deutz City-Hostel Hostel
- Jugendherberge Köln-Deutz City-Hostel Hostel Cologne
- Köln-Deutz City-Hostel
- Jugendherberge Köln-Deutz City Hostel Cologne
- Jugendherberge Köln-Deutz City Hostel
- Jugendherberge Köln-Deutz City Cologne
- Jugendherberge Köln-Deutz City
- Jugendherberge Köln Deutz City Hostel
We should mention
Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.