Think of yourself rambling around the downtown area of a fresh city, noticing the buildings or the gorgeous world wherever you look. However, Colonel Eli Lilly Civil War Museum is one feature you're anticipating most of all. You have wanted to escape there for a while, and the time has finally come to tick it off.
What Are the Best Places to Stay Near Colonel Eli Lilly Civil War Museum?
Hotels near Colonel Eli Lilly Civil War Museum
Colonel Eli Lilly Civil War Museum is a good place to stop by.
This destination's location, Indianapolis, is the state capital and an area that you will enjoy visiting.
Accommodation options close to Colonel Eli Lilly Civil War Museum are certainly plentiful. 32 hotels are available within a radius of 2 miles. The Marriott Indianapolis Downtown is just 0.7 miles away. If you prefer, the JW Marriott Indianapolis and the Conrad Indianapolis are 0.7 miles and 0.5 miles away, respectively.
You'll save your pennies by stopping a couple of nights at a budget hotel nearby. The Alexander and the Residence Inn by Marriott Indianapolis Downtown on the Canal are a couple of great options. The first is 0.8 miles away, while the latter is 0.4 miles.
This area's many upmarket accommodation options will no doubt be appealing to those who like to travel in style. A local favorite is the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Indianapolis Downtown, a walk of just 0.8 miles away. Another option is the Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Downtown. You'll easily find this spot just 0.7 miles away.
Merely 0.5 miles from Colonel Eli Lilly Civil War Museum, Auntie Anne's Pretzels (49 East Maryland Street, Indianapolis) offers exhausted tourists strong coffees and light meals. For a meal that's more nourishing, try a restaurant in the vicinity, Buffalo Wild Wings (7 East Washington Street, Indianapolis).
Don't rush off yet. In the vicinity of Colonel Eli Lilly Civil War Museum, there's plenty more to experience:
- Take the time to reflect upon the events that shaped history at Medal of Honor Memorial.
- As a structure where the local community comes to reflect on past events, Indiana War Memorial is a deeply rewarding experience.
- Obtain a more spiritual understanding of the area's Christian roots by making your way to Scottish Rite Cathedral.
- Passionate readers will be on cloud nine visiting Kurt Vonnegut Memorial Library, a well-loved space that holds a wonderful collection of books, newspapers and other materials.
- Christ Church Cathedral, this destination's largest Catholic church, is also a fascinating cultural landmark.
The rail station, Indianapolis Station, is 0.8 miles away from Colonel Eli Lilly Civil War Museum, making the train a convenient and popular method of transportation.
Downtown Indianapolis rooms listed on Expedia furnish all you require, so you can be sure to have lodging near Colonel Eli Lilly Civil War Museum you'll fall in love with. Downtown Indianapolis saw more than a few newcomers in the recent twelve months, so get searching. Need help deciding? All the information you need we have just a few clicks away. You'll set off confidently once you are ready to make your booking, too: guests of all manner approve of their Downtown Indianapolis hotel.
- "Tidy, fresh, and set to invite you in" is how Downtown Indianapolis hotels are managed.
- Fitting for such a fine landmark, the staff at hotels around Colonel Eli Lilly Civil War Museum provide great service.
- Seeking room comfort in addition to spotlessness? You're in the correct place.
Downtown Indianapolis rooms got greater numbers of visitors in the past twelve months than 2015, and it's understandable why. We see your number one site in your future thanks to our excellent database of hotels near Colonel Eli Lilly Civil War Museum.
Fascinating Downtown Indianapolis Facts and Figures
After you've done Colonel Eli Lilly Civil War Museum, there are still further activities to do in Downtown Indianapolis.
- Visit one of the local historical sites, then head out on the town to top off the good times with a bang.
- Use a day to plan one or more of the excursions, and you'll soon also see Downtown Indianapolis is an ace when it comes to receiving its visitors with a hospitable hello.
- Downtown Indianapolis excursions have been only for those in on the secret until recently, but stays have been on the rise, meaning today is the day to book.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Downtown Indianapolis, especially when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Colonel Eli Lilly Civil War Museum. Prepare to wave goodbye to the same old vistas and usher in some awe-inspiring photo opportunities!