Visiting Colonia del Valle
Visitors to Colonia del Valle are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, local tours, and temples. Around the area, top sights include Castillo de Chapultepec, Monumento a los Ninos Heroes, and Chapultepec Park.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Colonia del Valle
- The closest major airport is in Mexico City, Distrito Federal (MEX-Mexico City Intl.), 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Toluca, Estado de Mexico (TLC-Toluca Intl.), 26.5 mi (42.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Colonia del Valle
Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Galerias Insurgentes and Plaza Universidad Shopping Center. Additionally, in the area you'll find Castillo de Chapultepec and Monumento a los Ninos Heroes.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Colonia del Valle. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Novit - This 3.5-star hotel in Benito Juarez features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its walkable location and clean, quiet rooms.
- City Express Plus Patio Universidad - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel in Benito Juarez features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a fitness center.
- The Host Business Suites at WTC - This 3.5-star hotel in Benito Juarez features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and proximity to public transit.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Chapultepec Park, 3 mi/4.8 km from the city center, and Parque Zoologico de Chapultepec, which is 3 mi/4.8 km away.
Getting Around Colonia del Valle
Walk to nearby metro stations like Division del Norte Station, Parque de los Venados Station, and 20 de Noviembre Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Colonia del Valle
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 75°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 42°F at night
- About 28.78 inches of rain falls on Colonia del Valle each year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 43°F