Visiting Colonia Nicolich
Those traveling to Colonia Nicolich are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 139 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Montevideo (MVD-Carrasco Intl.), 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Colonia Nicolich
Places to visit in the larger region include Costa Urbana Shopping Center, Roosevelt Park, and Varela Zarranz Winery. Additionally, you'll find Carrasco Beach and Science and Space Museum in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Colonia Nicolich, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 23 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Hyatt Centric Montevideo is located 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from the heart of Colonia Nicolich. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Montevideo can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Dazzler Montevideo is 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from central Colonia Nicolich. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Montevideo can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale.
- Hotel ibis Montevideo is 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from the center of Colonia Nicolich. This 3-star hotel in Montevideo features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar.
Dressing for Colonia Nicolich
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 65°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 47°F
- About 37.72 inches of rain falls on Colonia Nicolich each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas June and August are often coldest, averaging 43°F