Find Hotels Near Colony Hotel, Miami from $51
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Colony Hotel
Top Hotels Close to Colony Hotel
Reviewed on Mar 6, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 11, 2020
Colony Hotel Hotel Guide
Get out and spend your day at Colony Hotel.
Miami, the city where it is located, is a destination that many tourists love getting to know.
If you're looking to find a hotel that's within walking distance of Colony Hotel, then get ready to celebrate! There are as many as 105 options nearby. The Villa, Ocean Five Condo and Marriott Stanton South Beach are definitely a few of the most popular establishments.
If you're interested in keeping your accommodation costs to a minimum, take a look at the range of budget hotels in the vicinity. Placed 0.7 miles away is the HI Miami Beach - Hostel, but you could also have a look at the Parisian Hotel South Beach if you're looking for another option. It's 0.7 miles away.
If you're a fan of the finer things in life, give yourself a memorable accommodation experience at one of the various upscale hotels just minutes away. Attention to the smallest details and first-class facilities are just a few things to look forward to at the Provident Luxury Suites Fisher Island and the Delano. These excellent accommodations are 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
0.1 miles from Colony Hotel is Sea Cafe (740 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach). This local spot is packed with tourists who desperately need a caffeine fix. When it's dinnertime, get going to Columbus Restaurant (736 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach). It's just 0.1 miles away.
Other Places to Visit near Colony HotelMake certain you save some time in your schedule to check out some of the other things that are offered in the vicinity of Colony Hotel:
- Grab some brochures at Art Deco Welcome Center to ensure you have everything you need to fully enjoy your stay in the region.
- Nothing is better for the soul like time spent at the beach. Don't miss out on Lummus Park Beach, one of the best in the area.
- The Wolfsonian Museum is a worthwhile attraction for anyone who appreciates art.
- When you think it's time to have a break from wandering the city, make tracks to Miami Beach Cinematheque and watch one of the films on show.
- Grab some pamphlets at LGBT Visitor Center Miami Beach to ensure you have everything you need to fully enjoy your time in the area.