Find Boutique Hotels in Colorado Springs, CO from $85
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Colorado Springs Boutique Hotels
Top Colorado Springs Boutique Hotels
Where Should I Stay in Colorado Springs?
Searching for a unique place to stay for your visit to Colorado Springs? A boutique hotel may fit the bill if you like small hotels with personalized service and a cool atmosphere. Colorado Springs has 4 boutique accommodations that capture this destination's local spirit.
Travelers say they like these boutique accommodations in Colorado Springs:
The Mining Exchange, A Wyndham Grand Hotel & Spa: 4-star hotel with 117 guestrooms. Enjoy the restaurant, bar, and spa services. Popular with our guests for its central location and comfortable beds.
Buffalo Lodge: Has 46 guestrooms. This property offers a bar, an outdoor pool, and free breakfast. Expedia travelers like its central location and quiet rooms.
Old Town GuestHouse: 3-star B&B with 8 guestrooms. Take advantage of this property's free breakfast, free parking, and free WiFi. Our guests enjoy the walkable location and breakfast.
Cliff House at Pikes Peak: 4-star hotel with 54 guestrooms. Provides guests with 2 restaurants, a bar, and free breakfast. Reviews say the central location and comfortable rooms are noteworthy.
What Should I See and Do in Colorado Springs?
Once you've decided where to stay, figure out some fun things to do on your trip. Visitors speak positively about this destination's scenic landscape, popular zoo, and picturesque gardens.Colorado Springs is also well liked for its:
- University life
- Ice skating
Major sights and activities around Colorado Springs include United States Olympic Complex, Garden of the Gods, and Manitou Springs Cave Dwellings. While you're here, make sure you don't miss Cave of the Winds, Cheyenne Mountain State Park, and Pikes Peak.
When Should I Plan a Trip to Colorado Springs?
If you're wondering about the local weather, you can use this info to plan when to get away to Colorado Springs:
- Hottest months: July, June, August, and September, with an average temperature of 71°F
- Coldest months: January, February, December, and November, with an average temperature of 10°F
- Driest months: January, February, November, and December, with an average rainfall of 0.87 inches
- Rainiest months: August, July, April, and June, with an average rainfall of 3.31 inches
Getting Around Colorado Springs
The nearest major airport is in Colorado Springs, CO (COS), which is located 7 mi (11.2 km) from the heart of the city, but Pueblo, CO (PUB-Pueblo Memorial) may also be an option. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Frequently asked questions
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Colorado Springs?
What's there to see and do in Colorado Springs?
What kind of weather should I plan for when I travel to Colorado Springs?
What's the best way to get to my boutique hotel in Colorado Springs?
More trip options
- Top neighborhoods for Boutique Hotels
- Find More Hotels near Colorado Springs
- More Hotel Options in Colorado Springs
- More Accommodation Types in Colorado Springs
- Hotels near Popular Colorado Springs Attractions
- Other Hotels near Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Colorado Springs Hotels by Star Rating
- Expedia's Latest Trends