Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Manitou Springs hotel in Manitou Springs Historic District, near Manitou Springs Cave Dwellings
Popular property highlights
Located in Manitou Springs Historic District, this historic hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Arcade Amusements and Manitou Springs Cave Dwellings. Cave of the Winds is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) away.
Along with 2 restaurants, this hotel has a fitness center and a bar/lounge. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, valet parking, coffee/tea in a common area, and 24-hour room service are onsite.
All 54 rooms provide free WiFi and free wired Internet, flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers. 24-hour room service, DVD players, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.
- Spotless guestrooms
- Central location
- Overall value of stay
- Helpful staff
Cliff House at Pikes Peak
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 9000 square feet (836 square meters). This Victorian hotel also offers a fitness center, coffee/tea in a common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 836
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 9000
- Total number of rooms - 54
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Free wired Internet
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- Free bottled water
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Cliff House Dining Room - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Red Mountain Bar and Gril - This restaurant serves dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
The Cliff House Veranda - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee: USD 9.50 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 35 per person (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 10.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
- Cliff House Hotel Manitou Springs
- Cliff House Manitou Springs
- Cliff House Pikes Peak Hotel Manitou Springs
- Cliff House Pikes Peak Hotel
- Cliff House Pikes Peak Manitou Springs
- Cliff House Pikes Peak
- The Cliff House At Pikes Peak Hotel Manitou Springs
- Cliff Hotel Manitou Springs
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.