Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star spa hotel near Garden of the Gods
Popular property highlights
Situated in the mountains, this spa hotel is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Rock Ledge Ranch Historic Site and 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Garden of the Gods. Space Foundation Discovery Center and Bancroft Park are also within 3 mi (5 km).
3 restaurants, 2 outdoor pools, and a full-service spa are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a golf course, a fitness center, and a coffee shop/café.
All 69 rooms provide free WiFi and free wired Internet, TVs with cable channels, and conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers. Guests will also find balconies or patios, room service, and premium bedding.
Garden of the Gods Club and Resort
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Garden of the Gods Club and Resort features a full-service spa, a golf course, and 2 outdoor swimming pools. Event facilities measuring 8659 square feet (804 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a children's pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a fitness center. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Garden of the Gods Club and Resort is a smoke-free property.
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Babysitting or childcare
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 5
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Steam room
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Children's pool
- Conference space size (meters) - 804
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 8659
- Pool umbrellas
- Outdoor tennis courts - 4
- Total number of rooms - 69
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 2
- Wedding services
- Golf course on site
- Fireplace in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Premium bedding
- Balcony or patio
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Main Dining Room - Onsite restaurant. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Kissing Camels Grille - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests can play rounds at the 27-hole golf course and enjoy other recreation facilities including outdoor tennis courts. 2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a steam room and a fitness center.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Basketball on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Tennis lessons on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Spa at Garden of the Gods has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 10 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakage deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per night
- Lodge Garden Gods Club
- Lodge Garden Gods Club Colorado Springs
- Lodge Garden Gods Club Hotel
- Lodge Garden Gods Club Hotel Colorado Springs
- Garden Gods Club Resort Colorado Springs
- Garden Gods Club Resort
- Garden Gods Club Colorado Springs
- Garden Gods Club
- The Lodge At Garden Of Gods Club Colorado Springs Hotel
- Garden of the Gods Club Resort
- The Lodge at Garden of the Gods Club
We should mention
The seasonal pool will be open from May to September. Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.