- Colorado Wolf and Wildlife Center
- 30 min drive
- Manitou Springs Cave Dwellings
- 55 min drive
- Big Jim's Gambling Hall & Saloon
- 1 min walk
- Ralf's Break Room
- 4 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Colorado Wolf and Wildlife Center - 30 min drive
- Manitou Springs Cave Dwellings - 55 min drive
- Cave of the Winds - 58 min drive
- Seven Falls - 67 min drive
- Pikes Peak - 86 min drive
- Colorado Springs, CO (COS) - 77 min drive
- Dynamite Dick's — 1 min walk
- The Miner's Pick — 1 min walk
- Big Jim's Gambling Hall & Saloon — 1 min walk
- Ralf's Break Room — 4 min walk
- The Boiler Room — 4 min walk
About this property
Midnight Rose & McGills Hotel & Casino
Along with 4 restaurants, this hotel has a casino and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a 24-hour front desk, and gift shops/newsstands are onsite. All 59 rooms offer free WiFi, premium bedding, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Guests will also find coffee makers, free local calls, and free toiletries.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 6.2 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 2.0 and USD 10. per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- J.p. Mcgills Hotel Casino Cripple Creek
- McGills Hotel Casino Cripple Creek
- J.p. Mcgills Casino Cripple Creek
- J.p. Mcgills Casino
- Midnight Rose McGills Casino
- McGills Casino Cripple Creek
- McGills Casino
- j.p. Mcgills Hotel Cripple Creek
- Midnight Rose & Mcgills
- Midnight Rose & McGills Hotel & Casino Hotel
- Midnight Rose & McGills Hotel & Casino Cripple Creek
- Midnight Rose & McGills Hotel & Casino Hotel Cripple Creek
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Area shuttle (surcharge) up to 3.0 mi
Food and drink
- Cooked-to-order breakfast available for a fee daily: USD 2.0-10. per person
- 4 restaurants and 1 coffee shop/café
- 1 bar
- Free rollaway/extra beds
- ATM/banking services
- Banquet hall
- Gift shop/newsstand
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Meeting rooms
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control (heating)
- Free rollaway beds
- Premium bedding
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- 42-inch flat-screen TV
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free local calls
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
- Dynamite Dick's – Family restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- The Miner's Pick – Diner offering American cuisine. Open daily. Open 24 hours.
- The Down Under – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner on select days.
- Pint & Platter – Theme restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.