Dirty, Dead bugs, Unsafe!!
Posted Aug 2, 2016
The only clean thing about this hotel was the check in. We paid (with tax) $155.00 for the room with 3 beds due to the fact we have older kids and they refuse to sleep in the same bed (no biggie) when we got to our room for the night and turned down the bed the cover had several hairs in-bedded in the cover, the sheets had several cigarette burn holes in it. So needless to say NO ONE slept in the 3rd bed. There was a dead bug under the counter that the coffee maker was on (coffee and no cups) the outlet by the coffee maker when we went to plug in the straighter it would just fall out, the outlet behind the nightstand was literally hanging out of the wall. The little doily that I'm assuming should have been on the table under the phone was behind the table and on the floor, I'm sure was there for some time...I totally understand a quick cheap place to stay but, when you are up all night worrying about if the place is going to burn down!! NO THANKS! I'm glad our room was at the end of the hall by the EXIT door. You will not find my family there. I did speak to a manager (I'm assuming since he said he could hear out my issues) and he gave me a whopping 20% off so instead of $155 I am paying $124.00 not satisfied and will not return. Who pays even $124.00 to stay in a place like this?!?! HJ 1 myself 0..I lost on this bad decision making. I wish I could get the picture to upload. I forgot about the stains on the comforter (the same bed that had hair and cigarette burns on it.