Worst place I have ever stayed!
Posted Oct 7, 2016
When we entered the room loud music was playing from clock radio and had to unplug it because time couldn't even be set on it (it was broken). I thought somebody was occupying room because the bed was not completely made and pillows were in disarray on the bed. The Upstairs rooms electric did not work , the breaker was turned off and when I turned breaker on the tv was blaring and could not find a remote to turn it off. Beds were not made(no pillowcases on filthy pillows) and when I went to front desk he could only find 2 clean pillowcases. Outlets had no faceplates, mold in shower,dead roaches in kitchen,microwave and stove did not work.Walls had something white splattered and dripped all the way down to baseboard in bedroom,furniture drawers broken, no tv in bedroom. In the morning I was looking for garbage can in bathroom and when I found it underneath the sink, there was used feminine products disposed of in it which was not mine, so the garbage wasn't even emptied. I have Pictures of ALL of this if anybody is interested in seeing them! DO NOT STAY HERE!