Get an overview of this hotelWi-Fi, fitness, 10 miles from downtown Columbus
Popular property highlights
Near OSU and Crew Stadium
Located off Interstate 71 near Ohio State University, Nationwide Arena, Schottenstein Center, and Crew Stadium, this hotel in Columbus Ohio is also near Easton Towne Center, Columbus Zoo and Aquarium.
Magnuson Grand Columbus North is connected to a health club, jogging track, weight room, and fitness equipment.
All 180 guestrooms include refrigerators, microwaves, coffeemakers, complimentary premium channels, free local calls, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Good location
- Overall value of stay
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Overall room comfort
- Bathrooms could've been nicer
Magnuson Grand Columbus North
Magnuson Grand Columbus North is 10 miles from Nationwide Arena and downtown Columbus.
Weekday lunch and nightly dinner are offered in the restaurant, Thai Lagoon.
The connected health club provides a spa tub, indoor pool, a running track, saunas and steam rooms, a weight room, and numerous cardio machines.
A business center has computers, scanners, copiers, and printers. Hotel-wide wireless Internet access is complimentary. Meeting and event space accommodates 400 guests (totaling 4,123 square feet) with audiovisual equipment and event catering available.
Self-parking is complimentary.
- Steam room
- Spa tub
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 5
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 180
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 2
- Business center
- Wedding services
- Free breakfast
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 4123
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 383
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Partially open bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Complimentary continental breakfast served from 6 AM-9 AM daily.
Thai Lagoon - This restaurant serves Asian-style true Thai specialities.
Nearby Things to Do
The adjacent health club has a Jr. Olympic size pool, indoor track, saunas, steam rooms, and a spa tub. Other amenities include aerobics classes (surcharge), a large weight room, and 26 cardiovascular machines, including recumbent bikes, stair steppers, treadmills, and cross-trainers.
Four miles away, Sharon Woods Metro Park has a wildlife observation deck, fishing docks, nature trails, and a paved trail for bicycling, walking, and jogging. Picnic areas include grills, playground equipment, and horseshoe courts. Sixteen miles away, the Raymond Memorial Golf Course has an 18-hole, par 72 championship course designed by Robert Trent Jones, Sr.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Ziplining nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 10.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25.00 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 25.00 per stay
- 2 per room (up to 154.32 lb)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 25.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Best Western Columbus North
- Best Western Plus Columbus North
- Best Western Plus Hotel Columbus North
- Best Western Columbus North Hotel Columbus
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Columbus North Ohio
- Best Western Columbus North Hotel
- Best Western Plus Columbus North Hotel
- Magnuson Grand Columbus North Hotel
- Magnuson Grand Columbus North Ohio
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.