Visiting Commercial Street
Travelers to Commercial Street give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This quaint city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Top sights around the area include Pilgrim Monument, Herring Cove Beach, and Highland Lighthouse.
- There are 32 hotels and other accommodations in Commercial Street
- The closest major airport is in Provincetown, MA (PVC-Provincetown Municipal), 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hyannis, MA (HYA-Barnstable Municipal), 27.1 mi (43.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Commercial Street
Cultural venues in the city include Meetinghouse Theatre and Concert Hall, Art House, and Provincetown Art Association and Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Provincetown Public Library and Provincetown Town Hall.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 32 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Commercial Street. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Queen Vic Guest House Provincetown Adults Only - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a 24-hour business center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
- Secret Garden Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a free airport shuttle.
- White Wind Inn - This 3.5-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit in the area include Pilgrim Monument, located 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the city center, and Herring Cove Beach, which is 1.8 mi/3 km away.
Dressing for Commercial Street
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 48°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- About 41.97 inches of rain falls on Commercial Street each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F