Visiting Comstock Park
Visitors to Comstock Park are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's baseball games, jazz scene, and breweries. Around the area, top sights include Gerald R. Ford Museum, Public Museum of Grand Rapids, and Grand Rapids Art Museum.
- You'll find 92 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Grand Rapids
- The closest major airport is in Grand Rapids, MI (GRR-Gerald R. Ford Intl.), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Muskegon, MI (MKG-Muskegon County), 28.8 mi (46.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Comstock Park
A couple of favorite places to visit are Fifth Third Ballpark and Krupp Farms. Additionally, in the area you'll find Gerald R. Ford Museum and Public Museum of Grand Rapids.
This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comfort Suites Grand Rapids North - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and convenient parking.
Top places to visit outside the city include Grand Rapids Art Museum, 7.4 mi/12 km from the heart of the city, and John Ball Zoo, which is 7.7 mi/12.3 km away.
Dressing for Comstock Park
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 18°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- Comstock Park gets about 38.27 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 20°F