When you envision an unfamiliar spot, you perhaps see yourself walking around the lanes, gazing up at the gorgeous scenery or the buildings all around you. Still, Connecticut Science Center is one feature you're especially looking forward to. For a while, it's been on your to-do list, and the day has finally arrived to mark it complete.
Lodging Near Connecticut Science Center
Hotels near Connecticut Science Center
Expand your travel horizons at Connecticut Science Center, a piece of the local culture.
It is located in the buzzing state capital city, Hartford.
You won't have to travel far to track down a room around Connecticut Science Center. There are 11 within 2 miles. Look into the Marriott Hartford Downtown, the Residence Inn by Marriott Hartford Downtown and the Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford Downtown. They're only 0.08 miles, 0.3 miles and 0.5 miles away, respectively.
Without eating into your savings, you'll get the chance to unpack and have a wash at one of the nearby budget hotels. The Hilton Hartford is a 0.4 miles commute away and the Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Hartford Downtown is 0.6 miles away.
This destination also features a range of stylish upmarket hotels. Embrace the luxurious facilities at the Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/East Harford and the Radisson Hotel Hartford. These establishments are only 0.4 miles and 0.4 miles away, respectively.
Whether you want a strong brew of coffee or a delectable treat, Starbucks (185 Asylum Street, Hartford) is a great spot to hop into. Walking distance from Connecticut Science Center, exhausted travelers can reach it without a problem. If that's not getting the job done, try some of the daily specials at Max Downtown (185 Asylum Street, Hartford). You'll easily find this frequently visited restaurant just 0.4 miles from Connecticut Science Center.
Of course, there are some other things happening in the vicinity of Connecticut Science Center:
- Spend some time at Mortensen Riverfront Plaza for some entertainment in the local outdoor spaces.
- Start at Connecticut Office of Culture and Tourism to get some helpful tips before you set out exploring.
- Immerse yourself in history, spend time walking around and exploring, or simply relaxing at Constitution Plaza.
- Find, and perhaps attend, a few of the region's finest events and other functions at Connecticut Convention Center.
- Take a tour of Old State House, an important historic property that you are able to view from the inside.
A modest distance of 0.7 miles is all that separates Connecticut Science Center and the nearby light rail station, Hartford Station.
Our directory of Hartford places to stay has everything you want, so you are certain to have venues near Connecticut Science Center that you'll enjoy. Hartford welcomed more than a few arrivals in the past year, so get hunting. Need help making a decision? Get the information you need right here. You'll rest easy when booking time arrives, too: countless new admirers would endorse their Hartford hotel to a friend or colleague.
- We've got serene suites for all groups, from big reunions to singles.
- Appropriate for such a marvelous site, the fronk desk service at accommodation around Connecticut Science Center is wonderful.
- Discover that Hartford hotels are always neat and orderly.
Hartford suites had more visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's clear why. We see your favored place in your future thanks to Expedia's wide roster of hotels near Connecticut Science Center.
You'll still have lots to see and do in Hartford once you've checked Connecticut Science Center off your agenda.
- Hartford has been kept secret, but is beginning to make itself known.
- Prepare to see Hartford also knows a thing or two about individual hospitality after some time spent on its abundant pastimes.
- Be cultured about the region's past, then head out on the town to end the adventure with a bang.
Planning a vacation to Hartford is always a good idea, especially when you take advantage of the awesome deals on accommodation near Connecticut Science Center from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old vistas and say hello to more than a few breathtaking photo ops!