Posted Jan 8, 2014
The tenants were shady and dirty looking but friendly. I only stayed one night and honestly didn't spend much time there except for at night when I went to sleep. The hallway smelled like cigarette smoke. The staff was friendly and very laid back.
Nothing was stolen, and I didn't wake up with any weird bite marks all over my body, haha, so that's a good thing. It's a good stay, but I feel it's a bit overpriced.
Oh, and the AC/heater unit was dirty!!! And the heater wasn't working. When I went to adjust the heating settings, I coughed because of the dust on it. And nothing but cold air came out. If you're severely allergic, you may want to not stay here.