Families will find kid-friendly activities in Cookeville, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Rural and scenic, this city attracts tourists with its shopping and university setting. In Cookeville, there are 109 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cookeville
Cultural venues in the city include Cookeville History Museum, Cookeville Performing Arts Center, and Cookeville Depot Museum. The city's natural beauty is on display at Cummins Falls State Park, Center Hill Lake, and Old Hickory Lake. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Tennessee Tech University is worth a campus tour.
In Cookeville, you'll find 109 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Cookeville - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Hampton Inn Cookeville - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Cookeville - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Cookeville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- Cookeville gets about 55.99 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 27°F