Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelVisually striking conference hotel in Ørestad
Popular property highlights
Connected to Bella Center
Situated in the neighborhood of Ørestad, AC Hotel by Marriott Bella Sky Copenhagen is connected to Bella Center, Scandinavia's largest conference and exhibition center. Bella Center Metro Station is in walking distance, and guests can reach Copenhagen's city center by train in 10 minutes.
The Bella Sky offers guests an airport shuttle service (limited hours). There are 3 restaurants, including BM, and you can have drinks at 23rd-floor Sky Bar (currently undergoing construction) with dramatic views of the city. The onsite spa offers soothing treatments, steam rooms, pools and a 24-hour fitness center.
Modern design, free WiFi
Guestrooms at Bella Sky reflect a modern, Scandinavian-influenced aesthetic with floor-to-ceiling windows and perks like free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Upgraded rooms offer additional comforts like Hästens® queen-size beds and minibars with smoothies and chocolates.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
AC Hotel by Marriott Bella Sky Copenhagen
Renovations & Closures
AC Hotel by Marriott Bella Sky Copenhagen features 2 relaxation pools, a health club, 2 spa tubs, and a sauna. Dining options at the hotel include 3 restaurants, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. Public areas are equipped with free WiFi.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and 48 meeting rooms. Event facilities include a conference center and conference space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers spa services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available 6:30 AM-11 PM. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
AC Hotel by Marriott Bella Sky Copenhagen is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Electric car charging station
- Meeting rooms 48
- Year Built 2011
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- Health club
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Total number of rooms - 811
- Number of floors - 23
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Snack bar/deli
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( DKK 35 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( DKK 35 per stay )
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Partially open bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
BM - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch only.
B A S A L T - This restaurant focuses on international cuisine from the grill and is open for dinner. Reservations are required.
Sky Bar - Currently undergoing construction, Sky bar overlooks the golf course and garden. This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Reservations are required.
Library - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Lobby Bar - This lobby lounge serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities include a health club, 2 spa tubs, sauna, and steam room.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for DKK 300 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of DKK 300 per accommodation, per day
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: DKK 180 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: DKK 35 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: DKK 35 per stay (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: DKK 15 per person (one-way)
- Self parking fee: DKK 100 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: DKK 300 per accommodation, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: DKK 300 per stay
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Facilities fee: DKK 150 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Bella Copenhagen
- Bella Sky Comwell Copenhagen
- Bella Sky Comwell Copenhagen Hotel
- Bella Sky Copenhagen
- Bella Sky Hotel Comwell Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Bella
- Copenhagen Bella Sky Comwell
- Hotel Bella Copenhagen
- Sky Bella Copenhagen
- Sky Hotel Copenhagen
- AC Hotel Marriott Bella Sky Copenhagen
- AC Hotel Marriott Bella Sky
- AC Marriott Bella Sky Copenhagen
- AC Marriott Bella Sky
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.