Get an overview of this hotelThe boutique hotel Avenue in the heart of Copenhagen
Popular property highlights
Avenue is located between Copenhagen’s charming medieval city centre, fashionable Frederiksberg and vibrant Nørrebro. Two min. to metro.
The hotel was awarded “Best Small Hotel in Denmark 2011” by Bloomberg Int
Cocktail lounge at Avenue
In summer you can soak the sun on their charming patio and in winter you can chill in front of the fireplace in their comfy lounge. The bartenders will brew your favourite coffee or compose an exciting cocktail
Intimate design hotel
Avenue Hotel combines friendliness with an international pulse in the heart of Copenhagen. Enjoy their cosy and well-designed rooms furnished with plaids from Missoni, lamps from Bestlite, blackout curtains, and DAY accessories.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Avenue Hotel Copenhagen
Guests of the 4-story Avenue Hotel can relax on the peaceful terrace whilst children play in the sandpit. The hotel offers onsite parking (limited availability and subject to charges), a 24-hour airport shuttle (surcharge), and free WiFi. The 24-hour front desk can arrange services including currency exchange and dry cleaning.
City bikes or family bikes are also possible to rent at the hotel.
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 1898
- Total number of rooms - 68
- Number of floors - 4
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Meeting rooms 2
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A buffet breakfast is available each morning from 7 AM to 10 AM for a surcharge.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for DKK 500.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for DKK 200.00 per day.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Fee for buffet breakfast: DKK 195 for adults and DKK 97.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: DKK 215 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: DKK 200.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: DKK 500.00 per day
- Avenue Frederiksberg
- Avenue Hotel Frederiksberg
- Avenue Boutique Hotel Frederiksberg
- Avenue Hotel Copenhagen Frederiksberg
- Avenue Boutique Frederiksberg
- Avenue Boutique
- Avenue Copenhagen Frederiksberg
- Avenue Copenhagen
- Avenue Hotel Copenhagen Denmark
- Avenue Boutique Hotel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.