Get an overview of this hotelContemporary hotel by Copenhagen airport
Popular property highlights
Near city centre
Clarion Hotel Copenhagen Airport is connected to Copenhagen airport via a covered walkway, a 12-minute train journey from the city centre.
The Axis Bar & Lounge serves light dishes such as club sandwiches, burgers, whiskeys, a wide range of cocktails, and Scandinavian aquavits.
Clarion Hotel Copenhagen Airport's modern rooms feature sound-proofing, cable television, safes and Internet ports.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Clarion Hotel Copenhagen Airport
Multilingual staff can assist with luggage storage, currency exchange, room service requests, and arrange transport around the local area. Travelers leaving for the airport can save time by using the check-in machine within the Clarion Hotel Copenhagen Airport itself.
Business guests benefit from 29 fully equipped conference and meeting rooms, including 14 meeting rooms situated in airport terminal 3. Free WiFi is available in public areas of the hotel.
The Ni'mat Spa and Wellness Center features Asian style massage treatments and a spa tub. Guests not booked in for treatments at Ni’mat Spa are also welcome for a fee, and have access to the spa tub, and complimentary refreshments such as tea, fresh water, and fresh fruit. A 24-hour fitness center is also onsite.
- 24-hour front desk
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 29
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 12
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 378
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2001
- Conference space size (feet) - 4349
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 404
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Full-service spa
- Number of meeting rooms - 29
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room massage available
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Horizon All Day Restaurant - Chefs prepare an extensive array of dishes for 3 buffet stations in the ‘show kitchen’ where guests can watch them at work. Serving a daily Danish buffet breakfast and international fare for lunch and dinner, as well as a sumptuous Sunday brunch.
Axis Lounge and Bar - Relaxed bar offering light snacks and a wide range of cocktails and beverages.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
There is a beach 1.5 kilometres from the hotel, and an 18-hole golf course 10 kilometres away.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets stay free
- 1 per room (up to 5 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Debit cards not accepted
No rollaway/extra beds available
Pets allowed (no fees)
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: DKK 225 for adults and DKK 115 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: DKK 310.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: DKK 310.00 per day
- Late check-out fee: DKK 500
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Facilities fee: DKK 125 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Copenhagen Hilton
- Copenhagen Hilton Hotel
- Copenhagen Hotel Airport
- Copenhagen Hotel Hilton
- Hilton Copenhagen
- Hilton Copenhagen Airport
- Clarion Hotel Copenhagen Airport Kastrup
- Hilton Copenhagen Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Copenhagen
- Hotel Copenhagen Airport
- Hilton Copenhagen Airport Denmark - Kastrup
- Clarion Copenhagen Airport
- Hilton Copenhagen Airport Kastrup
- Clarion Copenhagen Airport Kastrup
- Clarion Hotel Copenhagen Airport Denmark - Kastrup
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room