Get an overview of this hotelModern hotel close to Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek
Popular property highlights
This modern canalside building has a glass and marble lobby, and lies 350 meters away from such Copenhagen attractions as Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek art gallery and Christiansborg Slot (parliament).
Copenhagen Marriott Hotel's fitness facility comprises of fitness equipment in a wood-floored room with mirrored walls.
Air-conditioned guestrooms at Copenhagen Marriott Hotel have classic Scandinavian decor; bathrooms feature marble floors, tubs, or showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Copenhagen Marriott Hotel
The Copenhagen Marriott Hotel features a restaurant, bar, fitness club, a modern business center, gift shop, and inspiring canal views.
The Midtown Grill offers a menu of classic dishes, with a focus on sustainability and local ingredients. PIER 5 Bar & Lounge serves signature cocktails, small plates, and tapas in a casual atmosphere.
The onsite fitness center is equipped with a full range of exercise machines.
The 24-hour business center offers computers, and wireless Internet access is available. Wireless Internet access is free of charge in the lobby area. The Copenhagen Marriott Hotel boasts 16 meeting and conference rooms, and a wide range of audio-visual equipment can be rented, including DVD players, slide projectors, and sound systems.
Guests can browse for gifts in the lobby boutique, which sells postcards, souvenirs, jewelry, and designer watches. The concierge desk can help with sightseeing queries, and tour assistance is provided for excursions and day trips.
This is a pet-friendly property (fees apply).
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Year Built 2001
- Express check-out
- Electric car charging station
- Meeting rooms 14
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 887
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Luggage storage
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 9548
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 406
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 11
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Nearby Things to Do
The fitness facility on the Marriott's lower ground floor comprises a wood-floored fitness room with mirrored walls and a range of modern equipment including step machines, treadmills, free weights, and exercise bikes. The facility also has a sauna, a steam room, and a solarium, and massage treatments are available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 4 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for DKK 150 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of DKK 250 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of DKK 250 per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: DKK 230 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: DKK 35 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: DKK 275 per day
- Valet parking fee: DKK 275 per day
- Pet deposit: DKK 250 per night
- Pet fee: DKK 250 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: DKK 150 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Copenhagen Marriott
- Marriott Copenhagen
- Marriott Hotel Copenhagen
- Marriott Copenhagen Hotel
- Copenhagen Marriott Hotel
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.