Get an overview of this hotelStylish 4-star hotel in central Copenhagen
Popular property highlights
Tivoli Gardens view
Copenhagen Plaza enjoys an enviable location overlooking Tivoli Gardens. It is also a 2-minute walk to Central Station and a 15-minute train ride to the airport, making travel easily accessible. Shoppers can stroll to nearby Strøget, a pedestrian-friendly street of high-end shops.
Wine in The Library
Guests will be swapping newspapers for negroni cocktails in The Library Bar, one of Copenhagen's most atmospheric bars. The free breakfast buffet gets the day off to a great start, and Plaza Grill serves up steak and seafood for dinner. Access to the 24-hour fitness center is free.
Rooms with 1913 charm
The hotel was built in 1913, and rooms adhere to many of its original Old World architectural details, like slanted wooden beams. Guests enjoy in-room conveniences like free WiFi, flat-screen TVs, and minibars, while bathrooms have rainfall showerheads.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and limo/town car service.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. 5 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- Express check-in
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 1913
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 2
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 93
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Plaza Grill - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for DKK 350.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for DKK 60.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: DKK 165 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: DKK 265.00 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: DKK 60.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: DKK 350.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Copenhagen Plaza
- Hotel Copenhagen Plaza
- Copenhagen Plaza Hotel Copenhagen
- Plaza Hotel Copenhagen
Book a stay in the "Romance Offer" rate category and receive the following:
- A bottle of Cava, chocolate and a fruit plate per room per stay in room on arrival
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert