Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly amenities in the Copenhagen suburbs
Popular property highlights
Shuttle to airport
Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers offersa shuttle to the airport (surcharge) within a 15-minute drive. Guests can get downtown by metro in 10 minutes, or do all their shopping under 1 roof at Field's Shopping Center, Scandinavia's largest mall and a 6-minute walk from the hotel.
Restaurant and Bar
Restaurant Bark serves no-nonsense gourmet food inspired by the American diner and local hand picked ingredients. Bark Bar & Lounge serves cocktails and our own Bark beer. Both located in the green Atrium
Free WiFi, city views
Stylish guestrooms command sweeping views of the city, and offer biodegradable toiletries in keeping with the hotel’s eco focus. Guests can stay connected via free WiFi, watch a movie on the flat-screen TV, and enjoy a restful night on the premium bedding.
Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 21 meeting rooms are available. This family-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a terrace, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is available for guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers is a smoke-free property.
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 21
- Express check-out
- Year Built 2009
- Coffee shop or café
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 3500
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 37674
- Conference center
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 366
- Number of floors - 25
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Plasma TV
Where to Eat
Storm - This brasserie serves breakfast only.
Bark Bar & Lounge - Onsite Cocktail bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed with a deposit of DKK 300 per night
- Dogs only
- Up to 44 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: DKK 195 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: DKK 15.00 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: DKK 15.00 (one-way), (up to 18 years old)
- Self parking fee: DKK 150 per day
- Pet deposit: DKK 300 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Copenhagen Towers Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Copenhagen Towers
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
VIP Golf Course Access
Book a stay at Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers and receive VIP access to the adjacent golf course. VIP access includes the following:
- 30% discount on green fees
- Guaranteed tee times (can be reserved up to 3 months in advance)