Get an overview of this hotelBoutique Copenhagen hotel close to Tivoli park
Popular property highlights
Near train station
This boutique Copenhagen hotel occupies a 19th-century building one block from central railway station, two blocks from Tivoli, and three blocks from the shops on lively Strøget.
The Grand Hotel's Ristorante Frascati offers Italian food and an extensive wine list in a casual, contemporary setting; a breakfast buffet (surcharge) is served each morning.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TV
All 61 smoke-free guestrooms offer free WiFi and flat-screen cable TVs; work desks, free toiletries, and hair dryers are nice touches. Some rooms come with coffeemakers, and hypo-allergenic bedding is available on request.
- Central location
- Proximity to public transit and shopping
- Helpful staff
- Overall room comfort
- Location was a bit noisy
The friendly, multilingual staff of Grand Hotel offer a range of services including currency exchange, business services, concierge services and assistance in organizing tours.
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 161
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Number of floors - 5
- Meeting rooms 2
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 323
- Conference space size (meters) - 30
- Smoke-free property
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Ristorante Frascati - Ristorante Frascati offers day-long service, and provides an inexpensive selection of dishes with a strong Italian and Mediterranean influence, served in a spacious and relaxing setting. Al fresco dining available in summer.
Nearby Things to Do
The Fitness DK fitness centre is two blocks away from the hotel. Ask for a day pass (surcharge) at the front desk.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of DKK 100 per pet, per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: DKK 140 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: DKK 100 per pet, per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Grand Copenhagen
- Grand Hotel Copenhagen
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.