Book your room at Grand Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelBoutique Copenhagen hotel close to Tivoli park
Near train station
This boutique Copenhagen hotel occupies a 19th-century building one block from central railway station, two blocks from Tivoli, and three blocks from the shops on lively Strøget.
The Grand Hotel's Ristorante Frascati offers Italian food and an extensive wine list in a casual, contemporary setting; a breakfast buffet (surcharge) is served each morning.
Guestrooms at Grand Hotel include flat-panel televisions with cable service, telephones, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The friendly, multilingual staff of Grand Hotel offer a range of services including currency exchange, business services, concierge services and assistance in organizing tours.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 161
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Room service
- Soundproofed rooms
Where to Eat
Ristorante Frascati - Ristorante Frascati offers day-long service, and provides an inexpensive selection of dishes with a strong Italian and Mediterranean influence, served in a spacious and relaxing setting. Al fresco dining available in summer.
Nearby Things to Do
The Fitness DK fitness centre is two blocks away from the hotel. Ask for a day pass (surcharge) at the front desk.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: DKK 120 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: DKK 200 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.