Disappointing 4 star hotel
Posted Feb 19, 2017
This is now what I would call a 4 star hotel. Let's see the positive and negative aspects:
- staff, especially Rose
- the lobby, is cute with a scandinavian decor
- the restaurant, the food is yummy, they serve great salads
- overall, far from what you would expect from a 4 star hotel
- rooms are tiny, a bit dates, heavy look
- same as for the toilet, with a powerless hair dryer
- they had issues with hot water!! It was right in the middle of winter, probably some of the coldest days in Copenhagen. I complained once and they fixed and next day we had the same issue. They apologised only when I called (for tbe second time)to ask what was happening and they reluctantly decided to offer the wine and water we had from the minibar. This whole situation was completey unacceptable for me
Comment from Hotel Management
Feb 21, 2017 by John (Frontdesk), Hotel Management
First of all, thank you for finding time to make a rewiew of your stay and your kind words about our staff in the hotel.
I am sorry that your stay did not exeed your expectations.
The renovation of the hotel is undergoing, we have currently closed down 65 rooms, and we expect them to be finished at the end of April, with a brand new restaurant as well. The hot water problems can be related to the construction, they do shut down the hot water sometimes, I am sorry that have affected your stay. I will like to tell you that we have different room categories, and the sizes of the rooms are depending on the category.
We appriciate your feedback.