Book your room at Hotel Alexandra
Get an overview of this hotelCopenhagen design hotel with a cool, retro vibe
Steps from Tivoli Gardens
Hotel Alexandra places guests in downtown Copenhagen, with Rådhuspladsen Square just 1 block from the lobby. Tivoli Gardens is around the corner, and it’s a 10-minute walk to Christiansborg Palace. For fast transport links, guests walk 5 minutes to Vesterport and Copenhagen Central stations.
Cool Scandinavian design
Scattered with the kind of curvaceous, playful furnishings that exemplify mid-century Danish design, Hotel Alexandra is a visual treat throughout. LêLê Street Kitchen impresses with its contemporary Vietnamese street food served up in retro Scandinavian surrounds. It’s open for breakfast, too.
Swinging '60s style
The ’50s and ’60s vibe extends to the soundproofed guestrooms, all of which blend retro furnishings, lamps, and textiles to striking effect. With the mid-20th-century look come 21st-century perks including free WiFi and flat-screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 10 square feet (1 square meters) include meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a garden, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space size (feet) - 10
- Conference space size (meters) - 1
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 5
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 61
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Year Built 1881
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Bathtub or shower
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Accessible path of travel
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: DKK 138 for adults and DKK 70 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: DKK 180 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge