Book your room at Hotel Opera
Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Copenhagen hotel in Copenhagen City Centre, walk to Nyhavn
Located in Copenhagen City Centre, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Royal Danish Theater and Nyhavn. Stroeget and Thorvaldsens Museum are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a bar/lounge, this smoke-free hotel has coffee/tea in the lobby and a meeting room. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 91 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus room service and satellite TV. Free newspapers, phones, and desks are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3-star property offers access to limo/town car service and a meeting room. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Hotel Opera is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 5
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 91
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1867
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Bathtub or shower
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Boat tours nearby
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for DKK 250 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: DKK 95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: DKK 200 per accommodation, per stay (maximum DKK 2000 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: DKK 250 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.