Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star eco-friendly hotel, walk to Stroeget
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Copenhagen, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 5-minute walk of St. Peter's Church and City Hall Square. Stroeget and Tivoli Gardens are also within 10 minutes.
Along with 2 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has a 24-hour fitness center and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, valet parking, and coffee/tea in a common area.
All 118 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and room service. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and other amenities include coffee makers and down comforters.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a library, and a terrace. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel SP34 is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 8
- Year Built 2014
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 118
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Väkst - This restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Cocks and Cows - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Din Nye Ven - This brewpub specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for DKK 500.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for DKK 250.00 per day.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: DKK 198 for adults and DKK 97.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: DKK 215 per day
- Valet parking fee: DKK 495 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: DKK 250.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: DKK 500.00 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Hotel SP34
- Hotel SP34 Copenhagen
- SP34 Copenhagen
- SP34 Hotel
We should mention
One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- Hotel SP34 is listed in the 2015 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.