Book your room at Marriott Copenhagen
Get an overview of this hotelModern hotel close to Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek
This modern canalside building has a glass and marble lobby, and lies 350 meters away from such Copenhagen attractions as Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek art gallery and Christiansborg Slot (parliament).
Marriott Copenhagen's health center comprises of fitness equipment in a wood-floored room with mirrored walls.
Air-conditioned guestrooms at Marriott Copenhagen have classic Scandinavian decor; bathrooms feature marble floors, tubs, and showers.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Marriott CopenhagenKalvebod Brygge 5 Copenhagen 1560
The Marriott Copenhagen features a restaurant, bar, fitness club, a modern business center, gift shop, and inspiring canal views.
The Midtown Grill is an American-style steakhouse with specially selected steaks and fresh seafood, highlighted with seasonal flavors and local ingredients. PIER 5 Bar & Lounge serves signature cocktails, small plates, and tapas in a casual atmosphere.
The onsite fitness center is equipped with a full range of exercise machines.
The 24-hour business center offers computers, and wireless Internet access is available. Wireless Internet access is free of charge in the lobby area. The Mariott Copenhagen boasts 16 meeting and conference rooms, and a wide range of audio-visual equipment can be rented, including DVD players, slide projectors, and sound systems.
Guests can browse for gifts in the lobby boutique, which sells postcards, souvenirs, jewelry, and designer watches. The concierge desk can help with sightseeing queries, and tour assistance is provided for excursions and day trips.
This is a pet-friendly property (fees apply).
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 9548
- Conference space size (meters) - 887
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 16
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 11
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 402
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Year Built 2001
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( DKK150.00 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Shower/tub combination
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Nearby Things to Do
The health center on the Marriott's lower ground floor comprises a wood-floored fitness room with mirrored walls and a range of modern equipment including step machines, treadmills, free weights, and exercise bikes. The facility also has a sauna, a steam room, and a solarium, and massage treatments are available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of DKK 250 per night, plus a deposit of DKK 250 per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Pet deposit: DKK 250 per night
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: DKK 230 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: DKK 150 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: DKK 150 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: DKK 270 per day
- Pet fee: DKK 250 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Copenhagen Marriott
- Marriott Copenhagen
- Marriott Hotel Copenhagen
- Marriott Copenhagen Hotel
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.