Get an overview of this hotelModern hotel close to Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek
This modern canalside building has a glass and marble lobby, and lies 350 meters away from such Copenhagen attractions as Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek art gallery and Christiansborg Slot (parliament).
Marriott Copenhagen's fitness facility comprises of fitness equipment in a wood-floored room with mirrored walls.
Air-conditioned guestrooms at Marriott Copenhagen have classic Scandinavian decor; bathrooms feature marble floors, tubs, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Marriott Copenhagen features a restaurant, bar, fitness club, a modern business center, gift shop, and inspiring canal views.
The Midtown Grill offers a menu of classic dishes, with a focus on sustainability and local ingredients. PIER 5 Bar & Lounge serves signature cocktails, small plates, and tapas in a casual atmosphere.
The onsite fitness center is equipped with a full range of exercise machines.
The 24-hour business center offers computers, and wireless Internet access is available. Wireless Internet access is free of charge in the lobby area. The Mariott Copenhagen boasts 16 meeting and conference rooms, and a wide range of audio-visual equipment can be rented, including DVD players, slide projectors, and sound systems.
Guests can browse for gifts in the lobby boutique, which sells postcards, souvenirs, jewelry, and designer watches. The concierge desk can help with sightseeing queries, and tour assistance is provided for excursions and day trips.
This is a pet-friendly property (fees apply).
- Year Built 2001
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 402
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 11
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 16
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 9548
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 887
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( DKK 35 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Nearby Things to Do
The fitness facility on the Marriott's lower ground floor comprises a wood-floored fitness room with mirrored walls and a range of modern equipment including step machines, treadmills, free weights, and exercise bikes. The facility also has a sauna, a steam room, and a solarium, and massage treatments are available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 4 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for DKK 150 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of DKK 250 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of DKK 250 per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: DKK 230 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): DKK 35 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: DKK 275 per day
- Valet parking fee: DKK 275 per day
- Pet deposit: DKK 250 per night
- Pet fee: DKK 250 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: DKK 150 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Copenhagen Marriott
- Marriott Copenhagen
- Marriott Hotel Copenhagen
- Marriott Copenhagen Hotel
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).