Get an overview of this hotelElegant city hotel near royal palace and Nyhavn
Popular property highlights
Royal Amalienborg address
Set in the city's old financial district, the Phoenix Copenhagen hotel puts guests in a prime position for watching the changing of the guard at Amalienborg, a short walk away. The hotel is also a 5-minute walk from waterside Nyhavn with its colorful townhouses, restaurants, and bars.
Bright marble and drapes
Hotel furnishings are inspired by Louis XVI-style extravagance - the marble-floored lobby, drapes, and chandeliers all combine to make an elegant first impression. Guests can cozy up to eat in Brasserie Murdoch’s Books & Ale, a snug, warm area where works of literature are on show.
Cozy, elegant rooms
Visitors appreciate the hotel's combination of traditional decor and contemporary convenience - guests can access WiFi from the comfort of their private, Versailles-inspired space. Satellite TV and minibars are available in each room, and premium rooms come with an additional sofa.
- Central location
- Walkability and good for sightseeing
- Helpful staff
- Overall room comfort
- Guestrooms weren't very spacious
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. 5 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Phoenix Copenhagen is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Meeting rooms 5
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 213
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Free newspaper
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Books & Ale - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for DKK 350 per night.
- Pets stay free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: DKK 185 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: DKK 250 per day
- Pet deposit: DKK 200 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: DKK 350 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Copenhagen Phoenix
- Hotel Phoenix Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Phoenix Hotel
- Phoenix Copenhagen Hotel Copenhagen
- Phoenix Hotel Copenhagen
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.