Book your room at The Square
Get an overview of this hotelModernist design hotel overlooking City Hall
City Hall Square
Overlooking the Rådhuspladsen from which it takes its name, The Square, Copenhagen is right in the city center. Tivoli Gardens and Copenhagen Central Station are only 5 minutes away, while the colorful canalside bars of Nyhavn are a 20-minute walk along Strøget, the city's main pedestrian street.
Breakfast with a view
Guests can enjoy breakfast on the roof terrace or in the top-floor dining room, where lots of natural light and views across the rooftops of Copenhagen promise a great start to the day. The 4 meeting rooms also make the most of their rooftop location; some have their own private terrace.
Stylish, cozy rooms
Minimalist Danish design and large windows ensure the compact guestrooms feel spacious, while free WiFi, cable television, and a minibar will make guests feel right at home. Executive rooms offer iPod® docks and views across the square to Copenhagen's grand City Hall.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
The SquareRådhuspladsen 14 Copenhagen 1550
Located on the 6th floor is The Square's breakfast restaurant boasting stunning views across the rooftops of Copenhagen, an attraction in itself. The executive business lounge offers the opportunity to work, watch TV, read newspapers, or just enjoy the tranquility. A comfortable lobby bar is also on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This 4-star Copenhagen hotel feature a 24-hour business center with meeting rooms. Guests can use a computer station to keep in touch with friends and family, and a multilingual staff is on hand 24 hours. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel, an added convenience for guests planning their trip. Free coffee throughout the day is available in the hotel lobby, too.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 258
- Conference space size (meters) - 24
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 4
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 268
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (limited spaces), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Square has a restaurant on site.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for DKK 250-350 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for DKK 150.00 per night.
- Pets stay free
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Debit cards not accepted
Pets allowed (no fees)
- Fee for continental breakfast: DKK 170 for adults and DKK 85 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: DKK 150.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: DKK 250-350 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Square Copenhagen
- The Square Copenhagen Hotel Copenhagen
- Square Hotel Copenhagen
- The Square Hotel Copenhagen
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.