Book your room at The Square
Get an overview of this hotelModernist design hotel overlooking City Hall
City Hall Square
Overlooking the Rådhuspladsen from which it takes its name, The Square, Copenhagen is right in the city center. Tivoli Gardens and Copenhagen Central Station are only 5 minutes away, while the colorful canalside bars of Nyhavn are a 20-minute walk along Strøget, the city's main pedestrian street.
Breakfast with a view
Guests can enjoy breakfast on the roof terrace or in the top-floor dining room, where lots of natural light and views across the rooftops of Copenhagen promise a great start to the day. The 4 meeting rooms also make the most of their rooftop location; some have their own private terrace.
Stylish, cozy rooms
Minimalist Danish design and large windows ensure the compact guestrooms feel spacious, while free WiFi, cable television, and a minibar will make guests feel right at home. Executive rooms offer iPod® docks and views across the square to Copenhagen's grand City Hall.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Located on the 6th floor is The Square's breakfast restaurant boasting stunning views across the rooftops of Copenhagen, an attraction in itself. The executive business lounge offers the opportunity to work, watch TV, read newspapers, or just enjoy the tranquility. A comfortable lobby bar is also on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This 4-star Copenhagen hotel feature a 24-hour business center with meeting rooms. Guests can use a computer station to keep in touch with friends and family, and a multilingual staff is on hand 24 hours. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel, an added convenience for guests planning their trip. Free coffee throughout the day is available in the hotel lobby, too.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Conference space size (feet) - 323
- Conference space size (meters) - 30
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 268
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
- Private bathroom
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Square has a restaurant on site.
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for DKK 250/350 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for DKK 150.00 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Debit cards not accepted
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for continental breakfast: DKK 170 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: DKK 150.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: DKK 250/350 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.