Get an overview of this hotelModernist design hotel overlooking City Hall
Popular property highlights
- Central location
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
City Hall Square
Overlooking the Rådhuspladsen from which it takes its name, The Square, Copenhagen is right in the city center. Tivoli Gardens and Copenhagen Central Station are only 5 minutes away, while the colorful canalside bars of Nyhavn are a 20-minute walk along Strøget, the city's main pedestrian street.
Breakfast with a view
Guests can enjoy breakfast on the roof terrace or in the top-floor dining room, where lots of natural light and views across the rooftops of Copenhagen promise a great start to the day. The 4 meeting rooms also make the most of their rooftop location; some have their own private terrace.
Stylish, cozy rooms
Minimalist Danish design and large windows ensure the compact guestrooms feel spacious, while free WiFi, cable television, coffee, an air cooler, and a minibar will make guests feel right at home. Executive rooms offer iPod® docks and views across the square to Copenhagen's grand City Hall.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Located on the 6th floor is The Square's breakfast restaurant boasting stunning views across the rooftops of Copenhagen, an attraction in itself. Room service is available daily (limited hours). The executive business lounge offers the opportunity to work, watch TV, read newspapers, or just enjoy the tranquility. A comfortable lobby bar is also on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This 268 room, 4-star Copenhagen hotel features a 24-hour business center, 452 square feet (42 square meters) of meeting and function space, and express check-out. Guests can use a computer station to keep in touch with friends and family, and a multilingual staff is on hand 24 hours. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel, an added convenience for guests planning their trip. Parking is available onsite (surcharge). Free coffee throughout the day is available in the hotel lobby, too.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge services
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 268
- Number of floors - 6
- Meeting rooms 4
- Parking (limited spaces)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 452
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 42
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Private bathroom
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- MP3 docking station
- iPod docking station
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Square has a restaurant on site.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for DKK 250-350 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for DKK 150.0 per day.
- Pets stay free
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Debit cards not accepted
Pets allowed (no fees)
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Fee for continental breakfast: DKK 170 for adults and DKK 85 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: DKK 320 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: DKK 150.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: DKK 250-350 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Square Copenhagen
- The Square Copenhagen Hotel Copenhagen
- Square Hotel Copenhagen
- The Square Hotel Copenhagen
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.