Posted Oct 2, 2016 on Hotels
Horrible, I will never stay there ever again, staff was rude and unhelpful, the sheet had cigarette burns, light bulb in the bathroom blew when I asked them to fix it he asked me if i knew how to fix it then argued with me because I asked for either a different room with a working bathroom light or a refund which he told me I couldn't get! Ended up having to stay in a different room with twin beds instead of the original king size bed. Also the next morning management wanted me to leave immediately because they didn't like my threats of calling customer service or even the police for false advertising their promise of making guest comfortable.
Comment from Hotel Management
Nov 3, 2016 by General Manager, Hotel Management
We apologize your stay wasn't more enjoyable. I have spoke with the staff including housekeeping and apologize on their behalf for the bed sheets and light-bulb.