Find Hotels in Copper Canyon
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Copper Canyon
Visitors to Copper Canyon are sure to enjoy the local tours. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its hot springs. In Copper Canyon, there are 55 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Copper Canyon
Cultural venues in the city include Craft Arts Museum of the State of Chihuahua, Batopilas Museum, and Plaza de la Constitucion. The city is notable for landmarks like Cerocahui Mission, Hacienda San Miguel, and San Ignacio Mission. The city's natural beauty is on display at Barranca del Cobre, Lake Arareko, and Cascadas de Basaseachic National Park.
In Copper Canyon, you'll find 55 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Quinta Misión - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Hotel Los Valles - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
- Villa Mexicana Creel Mountain Lodge - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
Getting Around Copper Canyon
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Areponapuchic Divisadero Station. Copper Canyon might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Copper Canyon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 95°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Copper Canyon is 15.18 inches
- June and May are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 39°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Copper Canyon?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Copper Canyon, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Copper Canyon?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Copper Canyon?
What's the best hotel for families in Copper Canyon?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Copper Canyon?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Copper Canyon?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Copper Canyon?
What's the best hotel to stay close to Cascada de Basaseachi?
Recent reviews of Copper Canyon hotels
More trip options
- Copper Canyon Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Copper Canyon Airports
- Hotels near Popular Copper Canyon Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Copper Canyon
- More Hotel Options in Copper Canyon
- More Popular Hotels in Chihuahua
- Other Hotels near Copper Canyon, Chihuahua
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends